I love DIY holiday décor and Christmas crafts. Once the decorations are up and the crafting beings mundane tasks, like watching television or reading a book, seem so much more exciting and festive. I have come to the conclusion that life is better when surrounded by twinkle lights.
I’ve been looking for some simple and modern ornament and décor ideas for the next Crafty Ladies event. Here is a roundup of some of my favourites found on the blogosphere. I absolutely love the Joy to the World poster and snowman globes – genius! As Emily says in her post, “They say ‘holiday’ but in a totally young, hip, way.” Agreed.
1. DIY: Thread Ball Ornaments from Eat. Live. Shop.
2. DIY: Clay Ornament from Eat. Live. Shop.
3. Paint Marker Ornament from Aesthetic Outburst’s 20 in 20 challenge.
4. Geodesic Ornament Tutorial from Ink Inspired Creations.
5. Tree Slice Ornament from Aesthetic Outburst.
6. Cross-stitch Ornament from Aesthetic Outburst.