Dear Friends – Happy Turkey Weekend!
I am sure that there will be many many lists in the blogosphere this weekend of people, places and things bloggers across Canada are thankful for. Here is my very humble list, 13 things (a baker’s dozen) I’m currently thankful for.
1. Adventure. I need more of this in my life.
2. My afghan. My grandma knitted me an afghan as a high school graduation present. It has become my adult blankie. Yes, I have a security blanket.
3. My Apple iMac. This is my most prized possession. Along with my iMac I should probably also include electricity, the internet, and social media.
4. Creativity and curiosity. We all have stories to tell and the desire to leave our own creative mark.
5. DanceFit at the Vancouver YWCA Health and Fitness Centre. DanceFit has revolutionized my exercise routine and makes me extremely happy (and healthy!).
6. Family. My family is fabulous and are often very entertaining. I love them dearly.
7. Friends. They are also fabulous. And I also love them dearly.
8. Home. I have homes in both rural Saskatchewan and East Vancouver. Both places are breathtaking beautiful and comforting.
9. The outdoors. There is nothing more refreshing than going for a walk, a hike, or spending an afternoon at the beach. These experiences are exponentially better if the sun is shining.
10. Secrets. I am terrible at keeping secrets, but they definitely keep things interesting.
11. Sunshine. Sunshine makes the world go round. Literally.
12. Tea. My caffeinated drink of choice.
13. W(h)ine Wednesday. There is nothing better than trying to figure out life over a home cooked meal, a bottle (or two) of wine, and chocolate.
Have a lovely weekend. Thanks for reading.