In university I took a design class and now love nerdy typography posters and find that I spend hours upon hours online searching for the perfect (free) font. Here are some of my favourite fonts this summer, listed in alphabetical order.
1. Aubrey by Criselda Caecilia Titus
2. Bree by Marman
3. Cabin by Pablo Impallari
4. Honey Script by Dieter Steffmann
5. Jenna Sue by jennasuedesignco
6. Morado by Peter Wiegel
7. Natural Log by Divide by Zero
8. Riesling by Bright Ideas
9. Romance Fatal Serif by Juan Casco
10. Vintage by Flavia Bocco
Trying to find the perfect font can be extremely time consuming. How do you coordinate your typographic searches?