I love 100 Layer Cake; it is one of my favourite blogs. Recently 100 Layer Cake profiled gorgeous photographer and artist Jen Huang. I love these original watercolours – a very sweet piece of artwork/keepsake for any bride.
- RT @penguinrandom: Authors tweet hilarious advice on what NOT to say to a writer: ow.ly/Qfm0j @EW via @RandomHouseCA 1 day ago
- RT @EtsySuccess: This creative jeweler turned a shipping container into a stunning studio. etsy.me/1D6F0yz http://t.co/cDmc5pj2Gs 1 day ago
- As Roxanne #SaskPolytech student heads to #WorldSkills she is looking to put her hometown on the map. via @leaderpost ow.ly/QkGHB 2 days ago
- Funny autocorrect message this morning: "I am wanting to start sober than later." I believe the word you are looking for is "sooner". 2 days ago
- Fringe Festival starts tomorrow. Which means the Broadway bridge and College bridges will be closed. Makes me thankful I can walk to work! 3 days ago
About Accessories Art&Design Bags Christmas Crafty Ladies Daily Mantra Desktop Calendars DIY Drawing Events Family Felt Food friendship Halloween High School interior design Knitting Lace Link Roundup Magnets Martha Stewart Mom music Needle Tatting Painting Pets photography Pinerest Poetry Printmaking Quirky Saskatoon Secrets Sewing Soap Style Tea Love Theatre Travel Typography University Video Weddings