I love 100 Layer Cake; it is one of my favourite blogs. Recently 100 Layer Cake profiled gorgeous photographer and artist Jen Huang. I love these original watercolours – a very sweet piece of artwork/keepsake for any bride.
- RT @RockAndBloom: Congratulations on such a fabulous event so happy to be a part of it! #LITUP2015 congrats @wonderwomansask @TerriSewell1 … 12 hours ago
- RT @HPoftoontown: @thebbcreative Lit Up is a huge success. You should be thrilled. #LitUp #ReadSaskatoon 15 hours ago
- RT @jtrainprince: Celebrating #literacy at the annual @READSaskatoon fundraiser! @thebbcreative #yxr #LitUp http://t.co/R68bZ0ezKi 15 hours ago
- RT @Ms_N: Here we go #yxe #LITUP2015 @READSaskatoon begins, great job @thebbcreative & team on a amazing event! @sheraton http://t.co/OWjBN… 15 hours ago
- RT @Steph_Yong: What a bright, colourful & FULL event @READSaskatoon! Congrats @thebbcreative & team on a FAB event! #LITUP2015 http://t.co… 15 hours ago
About Accessories Art&Design Bags Christmas Crafty Ladies Daily Mantra Desktop Calendars DIY Drawing Events Family Felt Food friendship Halloween High School interior design Knitting Lace Link Roundup Magnets Martha Stewart Mom music Needle Tatting Painting Pets photography Pinerest Poetry Printmaking Quirky Saskatoon Secrets Sewing Soap Style Tea Love Theatre Travel Typography University Video Weddings