I love 100 Layer Cake; it is one of my favourite blogs. Recently 100 Layer Cake profiled gorgeous photographer and artist Jen Huang. I love these original watercolours – a very sweet piece of artwork/keepsake for any bride.
- This is a great Aboriginal student success story! Great advice for women working in the trades. twitter.com/SaskPolytech/s… 1 week ago
- Today I realized I’ve been styling my hair with shampoo instead of curl activator for at least the last month. #recoil #BadHairDay 1 week ago
- RT @SaskMarketing: 16 tricks you didn't know about Snapchat. #SPMA #Snapchat ow.ly/kePv302Rgu8 2 weeks ago
- Rainfall warning for Saskatoon. Happy to be in Vancouver!! Xo https://t.co/GJh3cJdQOK 3 weeks ago
- When your coworkers FaceTime you on vacation to stop checking your work email! Haha! @ColleeG @Janecaulfield https://t.co/BbTNRoWWk8 3 weeks ago
About Accessories Art&Design Bags Christmas Crafty Ladies Daily Mantra Desktop Calendars DIY Drawing Events Family Felt Food friendship Halloween High School interior design Knitting Lace Link Roundup Magnets Martha Stewart Mom music Needle Tatting Painting Pets photography Pinerest Poetry Printmaking Quirky Saskatoon Secrets Sewing Soap Style Tea Love Theatre Travel Typography University Video Weddings