Over the weekend I watched Marley and Me and it made me miss my black and white childhood friend, Skinner. Skinner was the perfect addition to my family; he was a clever, handsome, mischievous, energetic streak of fur. Skinner loved long walks by the fairgrounds, playing in the schoolyard, car rides, chasing things, and digging up mom’s garden. Skinner did not like getting his picture taken, fake dog bones, playing fetch, and thunder.
Skinner was beautiful and absolutely perfect. He loved us unconditionally and always always always put a smile on my face with his slightly titled head and his single crooked ear. He was so much fun – my family couldn’t have asked for a better dog. We miss him very much. This post is dedicated to you – Skinner! <3
For the love of Skinner – check out these Border Collie Etsy finds:
1. Love this Border Collie Coffee Company poster by Gemini Studio
2. Very cute canvas tote by Bao Studio
3. Lovely greeting card by prettypioni designs
4. Super charming hand carved rubber stamp by Nicole Strasburg
5. Scrabble tile earrings by pawsintime