I have posted extensively about Vanessa’s stunning wedding. I had the time of my life as Vanessa’s maid of honour – helping her plan, design, and bring to life her dream wedding. Vanessa and Jason’s wedding was magical and Nicole Gerhardt Photography has the photos to prove it.
Nicole and her assistant did an incredible job of capturing all the special moments and small details of Vanessa and Jason’s perfect day. Her photos are perfection. The bride and groom were simply stunning. I have never seen Vanessa look so radiant! What an incredibly gorgeous bride.
The bridal party with the beautiful bride. I love our bright and colourful bouquets. So lovely!
I love these group photos. The photo shoot was soo much fun!
The happy and gorgeous couple. Love you guys!
Nicole’s photos truly capture Vanessa and Jason’s love for each other. It was such a happy day! Nicole did a fabulous job. I can’t compliment her enough. Please check out more photos from Vanessa and Jason’s lovely farmyard wedding on Nicole’s blog. You can also visit Nicole on her website, facebook, and twitter.
Previous Posts on Vanessa’s Wedding:
- Eclectic & Lovely DIY Wedding Projects: DIY craft and decoration highlights from Vanessa and Jason’s perfect wedding
- Wedding Stationary & Design: some of the design and stationary work I did for the wedding
- Birds, Spring, Love: love birds illustration I created for the guest book
- The Invites are Here!: full look at the lovely wedding invites
- Primary Colours: Vanessa’s inspiration colour board
- Lino Cutting: sneak peak at the stamps for the wedding invitations
- WANT – Handmade Weddings: where the madness all began