I love 100 Layer Cake; it is one of my favourite blogs. Recently 100 Layer Cake profiled gorgeous photographer and artist Jen Huang. I love these original watercolours – a very sweet piece of artwork/keepsake for any bride.
- A fantastic brainstorming session with @judy_shum from @UnitedWayStoon chatting about @KPMG_Canada NPO Seminar Series! #greatpartnership 54 minutes ago
- Also we love breakfast meetings at @PerksCity! @49thParallel @judy_shum #yum 55 minutes ago
- RT @markbritnell: Staying Power is the secret of success say 65 health leaders from 30 countries. What Works bit.ly/1rzOuWv http://… 2 hours ago
- Things I am excited about: carving pumpkins, making Halloween costumes, wearing said Halloween costumes, + partying with friends! cc: @Ms_N 18 hours ago
- RT @stylemepretty: We’re helping you decorate for Halloween in the chicest way possible! stylemepretty.com/living/2014/10… @rutheileenphoto http://t.c… 1 day ago
About Accessories Art&Design Bags Christmas Crafty Ladies Daily Mantra Desktop Calendars DIY Drawing Events Family Felt Food friendship Halloween High School interior design Knitting Lace Link Roundup Magnets Martha Stewart Mom music Needle Tatting Painting Pets photography Pinerest Poetry Printmaking Quirky Saskatoon Secrets Sewing Soap Style Tea Love Theatre Travel Typography University Video Weddings