I love 100 Layer Cake; it is one of my favourite blogs. Recently 100 Layer Cake profiled gorgeous photographer and artist Jen Huang. I love these original watercolours – a very sweet piece of artwork/keepsake for any bride.
- Check out @Metro_Jacob interview with @MikeMcC1962 @arrogantworms on The Last SK Pirate and the making of an anthem. bit.ly/YYIO28 3 hours ago
- Interested in PR & Communications Management? @CPRS_Regina is hosting a “Prairie Mini Conference” on Oct 3 cprs.ca/Prairie2014/pr… #yqr 2 days ago
- Thank you #yxe @bladeshockey for providing tickets to @READSaskatoon tutors and learners. #grateful http://t.co/RdMqrTxfSz 2 days ago
- RT @UnitedWayStoon: Just a reminder that the deadline for Community Initiatives Fund applications is October 1st. cifsask.org 3 days ago
- Excited to share @skcorpchallenge and the Saskatoon business community donated $29,873.30 to the @CDMuseum! #goodfeelings 3 days ago
About Accessories Art&Design Bags Christmas Crafty Ladies Daily Mantra Desktop Calendars DIY Drawing Events Family Felt Food friendship Halloween High School interior design Knitting Lace Link Roundup Magnets Martha Stewart Mom music Needle Tatting Painting Pets photography Pinerest Poetry Printmaking Quirky Saskatoon Secrets Sewing Soap Style Tea Love Theatre Travel Typography University Video Weddings